Powerful, efficient, quick and portable. The TP800 series supports SAS/SATA HDD and SSD's without an adapter offering you the most powerful portable solution on the market.
Function & Features
- Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based)
- 5 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, DoD7 Erase, and Secure Erase.
- Erase Confirmation:
- Supports real-time print proof through RS232.
- IPM (Invisible-Proof Mark) Technology: Any falsification can be detected to ensure the report is genuine
- Log report can be exported to a USB device.
- Fast key (GO) can perform asynchronous HDD erase of each port.
- Read-Only Source Port:
- There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all U-Reach
- 4 Copy Modes:
- Quick copy (Data & System):
- Supports Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- All Partitions:
- Users can skip HPA or unknown partitions.
- Whole HDD:
- Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
- Percentage Copy:
- Users can set percentages of capacity to be copied.
- Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+.
- Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
- Supports all brands of HDDs and SSDs.
- Supports GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
- Supports 1.8/2.5/3.5 SATA/SAS HDDs and SSDs without adapter.
- Supports mSATA, microSATA, and M.2 (Requires adapters).
- Customised Settings
- Allow users to set hard drive motor start and stop time.
- Event Log Management:
- Records: operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected hard drive
models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results.
- Log report files are generated through the USB port and are saved to USB devices.
- Reports can be printed through a RS232.
- The Fast Key (GO button) allow users to perform asynchronous erase for each port.
- Hold (Go button) to stop erasing process.