The Carry SAS TP250 can provide rapid duplication of SAS and Sata, HDD's and SSD's, as well as provide excellent disk erasure to very high standards. Compact, lightweight and at an excellent price point, this all in one solution is recommended for any businesses in need of data duplication and destruction services.
- Supports all brands of SAS/ SATA HDDs and SSDs.
- Stand-alone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based).
- Ultra-fast Speed transfers up to 18GB/min. (300MB/sec.)
- 5 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, DoD Erase, 7-Pass Erase, and Secure Erase.
- Erase Confirmation:
- Supports real-time print proof through RS232.
- IPM (Invisible-Proof Mark) Technology: Users can see which last erase mode was used.
- Capable to output log report to a USB device.
- 4 Copy Modes:
- Quick copy: Copy data and system only. Supports Windows, Mac and Linux.
- All Partitions: Copy all defined partitions and skip HPA or unknown partitions.
- Whole HDD: Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
- Percentage Copy: Users can set percentages of capacity to be copied.
- Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 18TB+.
- Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
- Supports all brands of HDDs and SSDs.
- Supports GPT, MBR, and Advanced Formats.
- Supports 1.8/2.5/3.5 SATA/SAS HDDs and SSDs without adapter.
- Supports mSATA, microSATA and M.2 (Requires adapters).
- Customized Settings:
- Allow users to set hard drive motor start and stop time.
- Event Log Management:
- Records: operating durations, individual port copy progressions, connected hard drive models, capacities, serial numbers, and PASS or FAIL results.
- Log report files are generated through the USB port and are saved to USB devices.
- The Fast Key (GO button) allow users to perform asynchronous erase for each port.
- Light weight, tiny size and portable.