The U-Reach SD300 conveniently copies portable SD storage drives without a computer. Using asynchronous copy technology, there's no interruption as each channel can independently load, unload, and copy. The SD300 features an innovative design that will duplicate both SD and micro sd.
- 1 Master Port, 2 Target Ports
- Standalone, FPGA-based operation (Non PC-based).
- Ultra-High Data Bandwidth Performance:
- Speed transfers up to 1.5GB/min.
- Dedicated bandwidth enables high-volume duplications without speed degradation.
- Read-Only Source Port:
- There are no options to disable this built-in feature and it is integrated with all UReach duplicators.
- Copy Modes:
- Quick copy (Data & System): Supports Windows (NTFS), FAT16/32/64, and Linux (ext2/3/4).
- Whole Media: Bit-by-bit copy mode which copies exactly like the master device.
- Supports all proprietary and unknown formats.
- Diagnostic Modes:
- H3 Test: Only reads to verify the maximum capacity quality. (All data is 100% safe)
- H5 Test: Overwrites then reads to verify maximum capacity quality. (All data is destroyed)
- H6 Test: Same as H5 Test, but only in empty sectors/spaces. (All data is 100% safe)
- Capacity Check: Device analysis of complete available capacity.
- 3 Sanitization Modes: Quick Erase, Full Erase, and DoD Erase.
- Embedded controller is designed to support capacities over 2TB+.
- Constant improvement supports latest market-available devices.
- Supports all brands of SD and MicroSD Cards.
- Small footprint design allows portability.