New for 2018 - Rimages Highest Performance Publisher Ever!
Designed For Applications That Require High-Volume and Uninterrupted Publishing and Duplication
- Disc Capacity: 400 Disc Input
- Resolution: 600 dpi (Everest Encore) or 300 dpi (Prism)
- Print Engine: Thermal Retransfer
- Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 64 bit
- Loading: Fully Automated
- Number Of Recorders: 4 CD/DVD or 4 BDR
- Ribbons: Everest Encore CMY, Everest Encore Black, Everest (600 / Encore) Transfer or Prism Black
The 8300N is designed for applications that require high-volume and uninterrupted CD, DVD and Blu-ray Disc™ publishing and duplication. Set up as a network device, this powerful system can be accessed by one operator, select users, or anyone on the network.
This is the perfect replacement for the now discontinued Rimage Producer IV 8200N Series.
The 8300N system is the market's most robust, feature-rich system. With more recording options, print options, and software features than other systems on the market today, the 8200N fits any customer need and application.
Rimage 8200N to Rimage 8300N - What's New?
- Positive air-flow, utilizing technology first introduced with Rimage Catalyst™
- Front-removeable hard drives for easy access
- More powerful PC components, including SSD for the OS, more RAM, and a faster CPU
- Double the RAM (8 GB to 16 GB)
- USB 3.0
- More resilient design with a 10 kg weight reduction
- Four front-swappable recorders configurable for CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc recording.
- 4 CD/DVD.
- 4 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc.
New Everest Encore Printer Advantages:
- The new Everest Encore printers provide full-colour or monochrome printing at 600 dpi print resolution.
- Prism Printers provide high speed, very low cost, monochrome only printing
- Improved error handling and control from Rimage software, allowing more uptime with less user intervention.
- Different ribbon RFID technology for tracking ribbon usage and status
- Removeable retransfer ribbon carriage to offer easier retransfer ribbon changing when access to the side of the system is obstructed
The embedded control centre allows the 8300N to be configured as a network device and makes it accessible by one user, one work group, or the entire organization. There is no need for a keyboard, monitor or mouse.
- Internal illumination for easy viewing or operation
- LCD interface displays system status
- Integrated DiscWatch light displays system status
- 100-disc external output bin
Each Rimage system includes a full set of software used to:
- Next Business Day On-Site
- Rapid Exchange
- Software Subscription and Support
- Installation and Training
- Create unique artwork for each disc
- Submit new or saved jobs for printing and recording
- Control system operation
- Monitor production of one or a number of Rimage systems
- Create custom applications
CD Designer provides users the ability to create, import, and customize graphics to be printed on your disc surface.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Add graphics, text, objects, and photos from almost any source
- Supports mail merge options from external data files
- Includes examples and templates
QuickDisc and DiscFlow (Optional):
QuickDisc (Windows™) and DiscFlow (Macintosh™) allow operators to assemble and submit projects to their Rimage system.
- Simple drag-and-drop operation
- Supports CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc printing and recording
- Prepare, submit, schedule and monitor job status
- Save projects for use in the future
Production Server enables asynchronous control of recording, printing and robotic movements, plus the staging of projects.
- Includes a log file to monitor jobs in process, pending jobs, completed jobs, and canceled jobs
- Enables the Bulk Read feature which allows multiple discs to be read and saved automatically
- Allows job streaming of projects for increased throughput
Rimage System Manager and WebRSM:
Fully control and monitor all Rimage systems from any location on the network. View the status of jobs, configure bins and get accurate available media counts to keep production flowing.
Software Developer Kit (SDK):
The Rimage Software Developer Kit includes the APIs (Application Programming Interface) and information needed to create custom applications and control any Rimage system. The Rimage SDK is the most robust SDK in its class. It provides a Rapid API and Web Services to develop any application easily.